International application requirements to the MChiro


support for international students at the AECC



If you have completed your education outside of the UK, you will need to provide scanned copies of your transcripts and certificates for the qualifications that you have listed on your UCAS application. These can be sent directly to admissions after you have submitted your UCAS application. Where these are in a language other than English, you will also need to provide a verified translation in addition to the originals

English Language Requirements

If your first language is not English, the College would consider one of the following qualifications/tests to be a suitable minimum level of competency:

Other English language qualifications will be considered on application, however we do not accept the TOEFL test. Please contact the Admissions team for further details.

Language tests should be booked as early in the year as possible, as re-sits may be required, and an unconditional offer cannot be made until all conditions have been fulfilled.

National Police certificate

All applicants for the chiropractic programme are required to provide a certificate of criminal record from the relevant national police authority in the country they are currently living in. You will need to contact your local police authority about this.

Tier-4 Student visa

If you are applying from outside the EEA (European Economic Area) then you will require a tier-4 student visa to study in the UK  The UK Council for International Student Affairs (UKCISA) provides country-specific information on their website and we would advise that you also visit our visa guidance page


Anglo-European College of Chiropractic