Integrated Masters in Chiropractic - MChiro (Hons)
Help people improve their quality of life by becoming a qualified Chiropractor.
Graduates who successfully complete our 5 year Masters in Chiropractic programme (No holiday between 3rd and 4th year) are eligible to apply for registration with the General Chiropractic Council.
Hands On learning
- Clinical experience from day 1, with case studies and patient observations
- Final year placement, treating real patients in our on-site teaching clinic.
Exceptional Career Prospects
- £30,000 average starting salary
- 100% students in employment 6 months after the end of the course
- Accreditation with the General Chiropractic Council means you can work almost anywhere in the world
- AECC is a leading research hub in the fields of Chiropractic, MRI and Ultrasound
- National student survey results:
- 96% of students say ‘I have been able to contact staff when I needed to’
- 98% of students say ‘Staff are good at explaining things’
AECC Campus Facilities
- Features a purpose-built training clinic, gymnasium, laboratories and extensive library
- 5 minutes’ walk to the beach, ideal for running and swimming
- Based in Bournemouth, a lively university town with over 25,000 students
- More than 50% of AECC students are from outside of the UK so you can enjoy a rich and multicultural experience
How to Apply for Integrated Masters in Chiropractic - MChiro (Hons)
Those in the UK will need to make an application through UCAS. Our institution code is A65, the course is B320, course title is Chiropractic and the institution name is Anglo European College of Chiropractic. Make sure you apply by 15th January to hit the UCAS deadline.
For international students outside the EU when applying please also see our guidance on the visa application process. You can also find information on fees here
The AECC also runs a 1 year Access to Health Diploma course, which is a foundation course for the MChiro, and many other medical careers. Roughly 50% of students on the Access to Health Sciences course go on to study the MChiro course.
To get a glimpse into life at AECC please register for one our open days or view a virtual open day.
Please note: Programmes starting in September 2017 will be validated by AECC and not BU. This means that the qualification you receive at the end of your studies will be made in the name of this institution. Currently we are applying for University College title and we hope our new name will be in place by September 2017. In this case, our current name of AECC will be replaced by our new name, which will incorporate the University College title.