AECC: the world-renowned chiropractic college
Start a rewarding career at Europe's most established chiropractic college.
The Anglo-European College of Chiropractic opened its doors in 1965, becoming the first chiropractic college in Europe. In 2009, a state of the art on-site teaching clinic was built. The AECC has recently purchased an upright MRI scanner ahead of its 50 year celebration in musculoskeletal education.
At the AECC, our course:
- Lasts for five years
- Is globally recognised
- Combines practical and theoretical learning
- Is taught by world leading faculty
- Has high employability and a competitive starting salary of over £30,500*
- Is taught at our world renowned institution on the South Coast
- Offers a wide variety of graduate work options in various healthcare settings, both in the UK and internationally
What will you learn?
Whilst studying for a MChiro you will cover the crucial understanding of:
chiropractic skills, using clinical case studies from the outset.