Looking to study physiotherapy? Consider a career in chiropractic.
Chiropractors are often part of a multi-disciplinary healthcare team, alongside physiotherapists. Join a leading healthcare profession. Gain 'hands-on' experience in our onsite teaching clinic.
- An allied healthcare career which sits amongst other disciplines including: sports therapy, physiotherapy, exercise and rehabilitation science and osteopathy
- Science based
- A regulated, primary healthcare profession
- Best known for the diagnosis, treatment and management of patients with musculoskeletal conditions (muscles and joints)
- A popular treatment option in sports exercise and rehabilitation
- Less competitive for jobs than other allied healthcare options
- An internationnally reowned profession
At the AECC, our course:
- Lasts for five years
- Is globally recognised
- Combines practical and theoretical learning
- Is taught by world leading faculty
- Has high employability and a competitive starting salary of £28,500*
- Is taught at our world renowned institution on the South Coast
- Offers a wide variety of graduate work options in various healthcare settings, both in the UK and internationally
Video from Steve Hard, AFC Bournemouth Head Physiotherapist
What will you learn?
You will spend the first three years of the programme studying for a BSc (Hons) Human Sciences, which covers the crucial understanding of anatomy, physiology, biochemistry, biomechanics and chiropractic skills, using clinical case studies from the outset.