The graduation ceremony for the class of 2016 MSc (Chiropractic) and all part-time Postgraduate students will take place on Friday 25th November, 1.30pm at the Pavilion Theatre, Bournemouth.
- Academic garments for Graduates will be available in the Theatre Bar (Directions will be clearly signposted on the day).
- The official photographer will be located in the Lucullus Room, so that Graduates may have individual and family group photographs taken, if required.
- Graduates should be fully robed.
- Graduates to be fully robed and assembled in the East side hallway of the Pavilion.
- Graduate procession awaits signal to enter the Theatre and proceed to their reserved seats in front of the stage.
- At the same time, the platform party will proceed to the stage.
- Afternoon Tea served in the Pavilion Ballroom
To purchase tickets for your guests (you do not need a ticket for yourself) please go to www.williamnortham.com
Please note: 3 tickets maximum per student - if you require extra tickets please email firstname.lastname@example.org and your name will be added to a waiting list
Watch the videos from past AECC Graduation ceremonies
A photography service will be provided by Northams Photography from 10.45 am on Graduation day. Students are strongly advised to pre-book this service online at www.williamnortham.com to save time on the day. The Photography studio will be in the Lucullus Room at the Pavilion Theatre.
Academic dress is required to be worn at the Graduation Ceremony. Students should order an academic gown, hat and hood online at www.williamnortham.com To ensure that garments are the correct size, it is important that students provide height and hat size (or circumference of head) at the time of booking. The cost of hiring your garments will be £38.
On Graduation day, students must bring confirmation of gown hire in order to collect the correct garments. There will be help available to assist with putting on robes. Students must be gowned by 1.30pm at the latest, ready to assemble for the procession.
Car parking is available at the Pavilion Theatre car park or at several nearby car parks - please be aware that normal charges apply.
Please use the directions function of the Google map to find the best route to the Pavilion Theatre.
There is a coffee shop in the foyer and a Bistro on the Terrace of the Pavilion Theatre.
There are also a number of restaurants along Westover Road.
Following the Ceremony, guests are invited to join us in the Ballroom at the Pavilion for afternoon tea. The bars will be open for the purchase of alcohol.
The Graduation Ball will take place on Saturday 26th November at: The Bournemouth International Centre in the Purbeck Room, your Graduation Committee is working hard to ensure that your celebrations end with an evening to remember.
We recommend you order your tickets for the Ball as soon as possible, as numbers will be limited.
For prices and details please contact:
Laura Sedda via email at SeddaL@aecc.ac.uk