Terms & Conditions
- Course organisers reserve the right to make alterations to fees, arrangements and dates for teaching and learning sessions, including the decision to run all or parts of the course in the light of demand.
- In the event that the course is cancelled or re-scheduled by the course organiser, a full refund of fees will be given, but the college takes no responsibility for travel or accommodation expenses incurred by the delegate.
- If for any reason you are unable to attend the seminar please be aware that fees will be refunded, less a £10 administration charge, for all cancellations received at least 30 days before the event.
- Cancellations received after the 30 day period but 7 days prior to the seminar date will receive a 50% refund less the £10 administration charge.
- No refunds can be given after this time.
- Contractual disclaimer: The views expressed in written material and by presenters do not necessarily reflect those of the AECC, nor doesmention of trade names, organisations or professional practices imply endorsement by the AECC. The AECC acts in good faith with respect to the contents of this course information and advertisement material. The AECC does not accept liability resulting in refunds for the content and delivery of the CPD event itself, which remains at the sole discretion of the course speakers and contributors.